Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Support Systems..

Being a techie , I would define a support system as an integral, inevitable part of any operation an application wants to perform. The application might seem to be independant but will not be able to perform a single operation if it is not able to connect to one of the support systems..I very recently realized in life that even I am also just like an application..Here me being the application, I have certain support systems in my life without which probably I can exist but cannot do any operations..This includes my parents, my siblings and few of my close buddies..They are there with me to give me the care, support and encouragement. They have the energy to bounce me back from any deepest trench I fall into, to assure me that someone is there to confide in,to lend a shoulder to cry,to bring a smile to my face,to rejoice in my happiness, to stop me when I am wrong and most importantly "To Be Just There "...Though they may seem like just being a part of me, I now understand that I am just grooved out of them..Might be like a Jigsaw Puzzle with numerous , oddly shaped ,interlocking and tesselating pieces which makes a beautiful picture..If any one peice is removed, the whole picture remains incomplete...

No comments:

Post a Comment