Sunday, August 16, 2009

A movie of relevance

About 60 years ago, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi,a simple man from Gujarat enlightened India with a new weapon "Ahimsa" to fight against the cruelties and the racist brains of the British . Millions of Indians followed him with faith and gifted freedom to the futue generation of India.In my school days when Mr. Gandhi was doing a one-man show in History classes,I never understood the value of it. Years later when I happened to watch the movie "Lage Raho Munna Bhai",it was a rendevouz with this great man's concept.While watching the movie , I couldn't think of anything than enjoying the classic humour of "Circuit".But when I left the theatre, I carried a very valuable method with me to solve my everyday problems. - Gandhism or as it is neologically coined in the movie as "Gandhigiri".The concept is very simple but very difficult to follow.Letting go the glory,sticking to the truth come what may, accepting people with all their rudeness, facing them with a smile & wishing them "Get Well Soon". Though it sounded funny initially, the success it brought everytime made me follow it with full optimism.It worked without fail each and everytime !! Thanks to Rajkumar Hirani for his wonderful movie and hats-off to Mahatma's innovative thinking..Bolo Gandhiji ki Jay ! Bolo Gandhigiri ki Jay !!

No comments:

Post a Comment