Today as we celebrate our three years of marriage, I felt it is important that we turn back and savor our best moments in life. That is when I decided to create a photo album for my hubby as this year's anniversary gift. It had some of the most beautiful moments that we spent together last year. Once I finished creating it, I felt a 20 page photo book was not enough to cover the best moments in our past one year.Also I was surprised by the small small things and great moments that we tend to forget over a period of time. I felt I should start doing this every year..
Our three years of life was perhaps the most extremes of life a couple would have seen. A unique mix of greatest moments of happiness and the worst moments of depression.We have fought like enemies and loved like kids.There was just one thing that took us through this bumpy road. Our love and empathy for each other. Our ability to be forgetful about each other's mistakes, to laugh at each other's stupidity , effort to make the other person happy and to put each other as priority when it comes to major decisions.
When we step into the fourth year of life,we have another joy bundle with us, our daughter.In the years to come, I do not expect all days to have a clear sky with a rainbow on it. But I am sure I will blessed to have a hand to hold me an umbrella in any stormy rainy day..
Happy Anniversary dear..
Our three years of life was perhaps the most extremes of life a couple would have seen. A unique mix of greatest moments of happiness and the worst moments of depression.We have fought like enemies and loved like kids.There was just one thing that took us through this bumpy road. Our love and empathy for each other. Our ability to be forgetful about each other's mistakes, to laugh at each other's stupidity , effort to make the other person happy and to put each other as priority when it comes to major decisions.
When we step into the fourth year of life,we have another joy bundle with us, our daughter.In the years to come, I do not expect all days to have a clear sky with a rainbow on it. But I am sure I will blessed to have a hand to hold me an umbrella in any stormy rainy day..
Happy Anniversary dear..
happy anniversary sow...may u both have many many more years of togetherness!
ReplyDelete