Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reloaded !!

When i opened the link today, i realized that its been a very long time since I blogged..More than the length of the time, it is the depth of the changes that happened in my life which fascinated me..Time passed so fast.I didn;t even realize..Lots and lots of changes..
The first and most important to be mentioned would be my 'Status' from singe to committed to married.(Can't believe that I'm married)
New location from the cool sosphisticated Bangalore to hot coservative Chennai
New Job though the company is same.Beleive it or not,I was very happy to see "Ultimatix" screen as it was the only thing without change at that particular point..
New home
New family
New relatives
New living style
New roles
and of course a New room mate :)
It really took some time for me to get adjusted to all these changes..But I would say it is interesting to see myself through these changes now.I would say I have grown from a girl into a woman..Completely Reloaded !! But still feel as the same old girl inside of me..

No comments:

Post a Comment